We’re coming down to the end of November, and into the Holiday season. It’s the time when we’re all going places, visiting family and seeing old friends again.
While this is more of a Personal Carry layout than an EDC bag dump, It’s changed over the past couple months. I have stopped wearing the cargo pants so much, and am back to wearing jeans in the colder weather, here in Michigan.
With the loss of the extra load carrying capacity, I had to make some tough choices about what I was going to carry every day. I decided to go minimal. For me, the personal carry is what is in my pockets, but keep in mind that I have the Condor MA16 Gadget Pouch either in my backpack or in the car, and it’s easily accessible anytime I need more than what’s on me.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone
- Samsung OE Flip Case
- Ting Ker GranVela TK-T260 (Balanced Armature IEM/Mic Earbuds)
- Spare OE Battery (NFC Compatible)
- Streamlight Microstream AAA Flashlight
- Nitecore Tube (Blue Single LED Pocket Light)
- “Trekker” Fisher Space Pen
- Moleskine Cahier – Kraft, Pocket, Grid (New one used for photo, current one in pocket)
- “Tinker” Swiss Army Knife
- $100 spare cash, Driver’s License and Credit Card in phone case (Not shown)