Everyday carry means different things to different people.
The loadouts range from minimal to everything-including-the-kitchen-sink!
In this post, we’re going to take a look at the best small EDC Pouches to give you a bit more carry capacity.
I usually have enough with me that it wont all fit in my pockets, and even if it does, it wouldn’t be comfortable to carry all day.
If you’re like me, you probably have a few pouches and bags to put your Everyday Carry items in to.
My daily loadout includes a Multitool, Flashlight, pen, pocket notebook, lighter and earbuds for the phone.
These pouches aren’t tactical, so no one is gonna think your a crazy survivalist at work, and don’t give any clue about what’s inside.
- 2 Large zipper pockets, 1 Front Sleeve, Outside Pen loop
- Belt and Carabiner Loops
- Measures: L4.25” x H7.08” x W1.77”
The VIIGER Multi-Purpose Smartphone Pouch is a smartphone-sized EDC pouch made of water-resistant nylon that features two zipper pockets, on 3/4 length sleeve in the front and a cover that comes down over the front and clasps closed. There’s also a pen loop on the side of the bag for easy access. The pouch has a belt loop or you can attach it to your bag with the carabiner loop instead.
This tool caddie makes quick access to your multitool, flashlight and keys really easy. No more fumbling around in the pockets! Perfect size for Leatherman tools, but will fit any similar full-size multitool.
- Mesh outside sleeve, 1 interior sleeve and main pocket area
- Perfect for electronics, cables and other small EDC items
- Toss in the backpack to ensure you have all the chargers and cables you need for the day
Measuring 7.25 x 5.5 x 1.25 inches, this small gear bag is perfect for your smaller EDC items that would normally get lost in your bag or backpack. Eliminates the hassle and frustration of rummaging around looking for that specific item.
- Waterproof Silicone protects against water
- Great for dumping all your small stuff in
- 8.5 x 2.75 x 2 inches
Small Toiletry bags are really good for dumping a lot of smaller items in that would normally go in random backpack pockets. Many toiletry bags such as this one are lined to prevent spills, but when it comes to Everyday Carry, the waterproofing helps to keep water out and your gear dry.
- Cheap solution if you like to “Modulize” your EDC.
- Two Sizes: 7.5 x 6.0 / 9.25 x 7.0
- large loop to attach to bags or packs
These cheap, generic water-resistant 600D polyester bags are great for in-bag organization. Put all your tools in one, cables and chargers in another, writing and note-taking stuff in a third, and so on. Comes in a pack of six.
- Designed for headphones and mobile phone charger/cable
- Perfect for small multi-tools like the Gerber Dime or Leatherman Squirt
- Fits nicely in back pocket to keep things from jangling around
Earphone pouches are great little carry pouches. Sure, they can hold earbuds, but there’s so many other things you can stash in there. I have a Leatherman Squirt, P38 can opener and mini-bic lighter in mine!
- Preconditioned leather roll with sleeves, zipper pouches and loops
- 9 x 4.5 inches rolled, 9 x 18 unrolled
- Perfect for small documents, money, cables and powerbanks
A leather roll is pretty luxurious. This pouch roll gives you all the carry you need for common items you’d normally stick in your backpack pouches. Perfect for keeping everything in one place when traveling or for your everyday carry.
- Front flip pocket and zippered back pocket
- Consolidate your personal carry in one pouch
- Measures 6.6 x 4.1 x 1.6 inches
Normally we wouldn’t look at phone pouches, but since this one has a zippered enclosure, it might work really well for slim powerbanks, charge cables and other smaller items in your bag. Made of leather, and yes, it does work as a phone pouch too. LOL
While this pouch was designed for travel documents, it works really well on smaller items such as your pocket notebook, spare cash, pens and pencils. Great for tossing in the front zipper pocket of your backpack or bag.
- Comes in three sizes to fit all your gear
- Loops and pouches for electronics stuff
- Convenient document carry sleeve
This cable and electronics organizer is great if you carry a lot of stuff. Threre are three loops for cables and chargers, one zippered sleeve and one mesh sleeve. You’d want this for an “all in one” solution for all your everyday carry gear.