Gerber Mini Paraframe (22-48485) – A Perfect EDC Knife
If Gerber had settled for making just one version of the Paraframe knife, people might have been content. Because this reputable example of frame lock design caught on admirably among knife lovers…making the Paraframe a mainstay of the industry. But we figured there’s no merit in being stingy, so we worked up a total of eight versions. And the people were pleased. There is a simplicity to this knife that relates as much to function as it does to form. It’s a breeze to open. The clip point blade configuration is ideal for cutting in close-Quarters. Openness rules the day where the handle is concerned. There’s more air than metal, so it’s quite lightweight and quite easy to keep clean. Clip a Paraframe into your pocket and you’re fully equipped to take care of business. Your only challenge is figuring out which one.
- Overall length of this clip point knife is 5.25″
- Blade length: 2.22″
- Closed length: 3.07″
- Weight of this Gerber mini paraframe knife: 1.4 oz
- Lock mechanism: frame-lock
- Blade style: clip point
- Blade material: high carbon stainless steel
- Blade type: fine edge
- Lightweight, open stainless steel handle
- Opening style: 1-hand opening
- The Gerber Mini Paraframe Fine Edge Knife has a sturdy pocket clip
$16 50% OFF!
$7.97 + free shipping (Orders over $35)